Monday, January 19, 2009

203C

All the 203 buildings are connected, and on the back of 203B is this sign. Nobody ever refers to these buildings as Shackleton's Hut, and few people walk around the back.










That is my building, 203C. To the right is 203A. In the back between them is 203B. Real exciting.












The backside of 203C













Our hallway.


















Each building as a lounge. Each lounge has a tv, and something else, our something else is a pool table. It has disappeared on at least one occasion.











The TV with our trash sorting bins. Those aren't all the different types of waste, but it's a good representation of options. The TV has two movie channels, a sports channel, two mixed military channels that have various shows on, a weather channel, and a base info channel. The movie channel actually has some real recent films on it, some of which haven't been released on DVD or anything yet.





My room. I'm in the back. there's a desk on the righthand side and the window in the back.

















And the view out of my window. It's only snowed like that a couple times since I've been here. The weatherstripping around the window isn't that good, so I can feel a draft when I sleep, which I don't mind. I can also feel cold air coming in through the electrical outlets. People on the second floor keep their windows open because it gets so hot upstairs.

No comments: